Industrial Door Solutions
The Door Company can help you determine the different levels of doors and hardware that will meet code, but not deplete your budget. We will even train your staff on installation and service issues. Give us a call, anytime.
We Design, Install and Repair:
- Air Curtains
- Rolling Steel Doors
- Overhead Sectional Doors
- Commercial Door Operators
- ADA Operators
- Hollow Metal Man Doors – Fire Labeled and Non-Labeled
- Full Glass and Full View Aluminum Entry Doors
- High Speed Rapid Roll Doors
- Manual and Powered Revolving Doors and Turnstiles
- Parking Gates
- Impact Doors
- Security Grilles and Doors
- Access Controls
And Much More!
No Obligation, No Charge for Estimates or Design Proposals.
If you are working on a new building, or looking to change or add to an existing door system, simply give us your specifications and let our experienced staff present some design options for your industrial door solutions. There is no obligation and no charge for estimates and proposals.
A Few More Industrial Reasons to Call The Door Company.
- The Door Company will show up when you call us.
- We employ factory trained and certified staff to handle all of your door needs.
- We have the Life Safety and Code Inspection training to keep your building compliant.
- We know how to test drop and certify your Rolling Steel Fire Doors.
- We will repair your Overhead Door Operator or your Glass Front Entry System during the same service call.
- We offer planned preventative maintenance programs.