Government Door Solutions
Government Building Experience Counts.
We understand the unique nature of government entrance requirements. Specifications are stringent, budgets are tight, warranty expectations are high, security measures are vital, and supplier commitments are expected to be met.
Yes, we can do that – and that’s part of the reason we have done so many government door solutions, like:
- City, County and Municipal Courthouses
- U.S. Military and Law Enforcement Installations
- Federal Reserve Banks
- Police Headquarters
The Door Company is staffed by trained door solution specialists and degreed electronic techs who know how to work with access control and security integrators, architects, contractors and maintenance personnel. Many on our staff have federal government security clearances. When it comes to government buildings, you could say we speak your language.
No Obligation, No Charge for Estimates or Design Proposals.
If you are working on a new building, or looking to change or add to an existing door system, simply give us a call. There is no obligation and no charge for product, installation, service or warranty estimates and proposals.
Governmental Door Services Include:
- Emergency Door Repair 24/7/365
- Good/Better/Best Planned Maintenance Programs with Emergency Breakdown Service
- Security Entrances are our specialty
- State of Ohio Code Compliance Inspections and Fire Door Certification
- Repair or Renovation of existing door systems
- No Charge Proposals and Estimates
- Parts and Labor Warranties
- Uniformed, Drug-Tested Factory Certified Technicians with security clearances
- Ability to service older existing products